We provide a complete turnkey solution to help your nuclear medicine facility get through any challenge. Use our interim lease solution to clean up patient backlog, continue service during department renovations, stay open when installing new equipment, or to simply help you gather data for future expansion and usage plans. No matter what the reason, we are ready to help you get through your short- or long-term lease needs.
– Short and Long-term lease options available
– Build-to-suit options available
– Top "name brand" imaging equipment
– Fully functional stand-alone unit to include hot lab (if needed)
– Full service staffing options
– DICOM Compliant
– Handicap accessible
– Tailored protocols to meet your needs
– Service contract is maintained on our equipment to ensure optimal up-time
– We deliver anywhere!
– Lease price tailored to meet your needs and minimize cost. Lease price includes round-trip delivery, set-up, 3-days familiarization training (if needed), tear down, etc. No hidden costs, no surprises!
With us, turnkey truly means turnkey! We will coordinate every detail so you can focus your attention elsewhere. We take care of coordinating with your PACS administrator, Radiation Safety Officer, IT department, maintenance department, and others as needed, and will always keep you informed of our progress so you are always in the know. We will have our team of professionals on site during set-up to ensure every detail is being cared for.
Need a competitive quote? Give us a chance to earn your business! We will provide you with our very best pricing tailored to meet your specific needs and your budget. Our quote will include only those things needed to meet your needs to save you money ... no hidden fees, no surprises!Contact Us Today!
During our capital project, [FRNS's] communication and attention helped facilitate a smooth transition from our fixed site to the mobile environment [and back]. Set up and removal was seamless as well.
— Cody V.
Imaging Manager, Poudre Valley Hospital